At Kaercher Insurance, we recognize that all of the various coverage and product options can become overwhelming for our customers. Our dedicated insurance professionals spend the time to make sure you fully understand the options and coverage’s available to you. Every time you get behind the wheel you place yourself at risk and having the right insurance agency can make all the difference. Let us help you find the most appropriate insurance coverage that will fit your unique needs.
Generally, standard auto insurance protects the following:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating a vehicle.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident regardless of fault.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured or underinsured driver.