Your home and its contents are your biggest investment. Kaercher insurance can provide protection for your home, condo, or townhouse. Whether you own or rent, you need to make sure that your property is protected with the right insurance package. Life happens so make sure you protect yourself from the unexpected. We can develop a personal insurance package that will adequately protect your home, its contents and your liability.
Generally, standard home insurance protects the following:
- Dwelling – covers the physical structure of your home.
- Other structures – covers structures on your property (storage sheds, pools, boathouses, etc.)
- Personal Property – covers your personal property and belongings inside your home.
- Personal Liability – your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or your family members cause to other people.
- Loss of use – additional living expenses if a fire or other insured disaster leaves you temporarily unable to live in your home.